Cleveland Heights-University Heights
"Opening Doors, Opening Minds"
The Ohio Benefit Bank
Neighbors helping neighbors
The Ohio Benefit Bank (OBB) is an income-based Internet service available for Ohioans who are in need of help. OBB is designed to make it simpler for people in Ohio to connect with programs and resources they need. You can use The Ohio Benefit Bank (OBB™) to complete applications for programs like food assistance, child care assistance, health coverage, and much more.
Plus, you can use the OBB to file your federal, state, and school district taxes absolutely free!
Sign up with this Ohio Benefit Bank Library Partner link. First, you will fill in information that will allow OBB to check your eligibility for programs. Then you can create an account.
- Food and Nutrition Programs
- Food Assistance
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- USDA Child Nutrition
Healthcare Assistance Programs
- Healthcare Programs for Families and Children
- Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled
- Medicare Premium Assistance
- Child and Family Health Services (CFHS)
- Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps (BCMH)
- Extra Help for Medicare Part D
- Ohio's Best Rx
Taxes and Student Aid Programs
- File Your Federal and State Tax Returns
- Earned Income Tax Credit
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Other Programs Include:
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Child Care Assistance
- Ohio Works First Cash Assistance (OWF)
- Golden Buckeye Program
- Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
- Big Brothers / Big Sisters "Amachi" Youth Mentoring Program
- Voter Registration